First of all, thank you for visiting HamdenTimes.com and checking our advertising options.
As a new business, we really need your support. The good news is, even though we are averaging more than 600 pageviews a day in our first week of operation, we understand what small- and medium-sized local businesses need in the marketing department – an efficient, effective campaign.
That’s why HamdenTimes has partnered with CTNewsJunkie and the Independent Media Network. Together we are a full-service, digital media buying & marketing firm with all the bells and whistles, priced for local businesses.
What does this mean? Why buy an ad with HamdenTimes?
- Get in on the ground floor: Right now we are just looking to get up and running with a charter group of advertisers, a select group of small- or medium-sized businesses that care about Hamden, understand the need for news coverage, and who believe a civic-engaged community is a healthy community.
- Aside from building your local brand through low-priced display advertising here on the site and in our email blasts, we are also a gateway to the Independent Media Network’s Target Zone suite of marketing options. We can provide you with remarkable, laser-like targeting tools to increase the likelihood of reaching new customers.
- Search – We can help your business stay at the top of the search results in your local area, not through tinkering with your website, but by actually bidding on the top spots. Always be on the first page of results.
- Cookie-based Retargeting – Your banner follows visitors to other sites around the web, reminding them about your product or service.
- Demographic targeting – We can program your banners to appear only on the screens of your best customers – people in a specific neighborhood, of a specific income level, or based on their consumer history. We can target people who have bought similar products in the past.
The sky is the limit with respect to audience targeting on the Internet – let us build out a campaign for you that *builds your community profile* AND *meets your needs within your budget* AND *gets you new customers.*
300×250 or 300×150 banners (both shown at left), including static images or any kind of animation.
The right column is split into Upper & Lower rotations. Banners will move around randomly in each, ensuring that every sponsor shares top billing equally in either section, based on price.
Email Blast Sponsorship:
Exclusive: A text-based message of up to 60 words (with multiple links) near the top of the email, or a 400×100 banner.
Exclusive: Your message can encompass the whole background of the site, including a strip across the top and on both sides of the site’s regular content area. This ad unit gets the most response & highest clickthrough rate.
We offer a free events calendar that visitors can search and post their events. We can enhance the visibility of those events for a small fee by adding them as a “featured event” that will appear on the site’s home page and also will be shared on our social networks.
HamdenTimes’ Business Directory
Buy your own page or listing in the HamdenTimes’ Local Business Directory. This will improve your own site’s search engine profile or it can serve as your own basic web site. We can also have your banner follow people who have visited your listing.
Help Wanted Directory
Up to 250 words per listing (multiple jobs per listing is fine and multiple links can be embedded). Each ad will be shared at least once a week on our Facebook page as well.
For more information or to advertise, contact Kate Ramunni by email.